Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beginning of Fall Festival Season!!!!!!

Fall is my absolute favorite season of all! I love the weather change and most of all the beautiful leaves. I also LOVE all the festivals that come in the fall. I look forward every year to Nillie Bipper, The Apple Festival, and Pumpkin Town in Athens (this one is the best!). This year we are also planning to go to Coker Creek. I was not expecting the festivals to start until late September and October, but lucky me saw a sign for the Red Clay Arts and Crafts Labor Day Show. I was so excited because Nillie Bipper was held at Red Clay for years, and since it has been moved I have not visited Red Clay. So off we went! This was the first year for this particular festival, so there was not a very good turn-out. I had read online that they expected about 100 vendors/craftsmen. This was not the case. There were only about 10. However, we had a good time walking around and eating yummy festival food! Klara had so much fun on the inflatables. I didn't even think that she would be able to stand up in them, but she was running everywhere. She looked like a little mad woman! It was a nice way to spend the afternoon!


I am gripping my bag of cotton candy and kettle corn! The kettle corn was Alex's, but he thought it would make the picture more interesting if I held them both.


Klara is sitting on the stairs of one of the model homes.

Klara is grinding her teeth in this picture. She did it ALL DAY LONG! Jumping in the inflatables...her hair is starting to come undone!






No comments: