10 weeks already? Oh my... time flies. I am going to have to get some time in with him in the nursery. I also got your email about the part- it has been a crazy week and I kept thinking I would call you but I will chat with you Sunday am. It is possible with some parameters. See you soon!
2 comments:
I wish we had thought to do something like that to measure our girls' growth. - - - - perhaps with the grandchildren!
10 weeks already? Oh my... time flies. I am going to have to get some time in with him in the nursery.
I also got your email about the part- it has been a crazy week and I kept thinking I would call you but I will chat with you Sunday am. It is possible with some parameters.
See you soon!
Post a Comment